Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wednesday August 25th: 5 HOURS

Unfortunatly, due to a morning meeting today I had a late start. I really wanted to attack the Bougeois site and begin brainstoriming way to make it work. After hours of smashing my head against the wall i gave up. The theme just does not seem to work with the overall vibe for the site. It seems rather conflicting and after a few hours I gave up and decided to focus on something else. I would rather have a finished product than a unfinished thought. I began to focus on the Mulberry Intro in hopes that the Bourgeois problem would come to me.
I began to crop some key images from Mulberry media and import into Flash and sent an email to Laura.
She let me know that they had also been having problems with the Bourgeois theme and may have to scrap it and come up with something new.
Although frusterating, I am really beginning to understand that sometimes even though you loe the idea, sometimes you just have to start over and begin again.

No comments: