Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Interactive Book

I am proud to say that I am in the finishing stages of my interactive book! I have a few glitches to fix as well as replacing a few sounds and the voiceover...BUT it's getting there!!!!!!!!! Wow. I have been writing and dreaming of making these little children's books for so long. First it began with the stories and illustrations but I had no idea how to actually put together a book.
I tried to teach myself photoshop and came up with some great toons but I didnt understand rasterized images and hated the jagged edges.
I had no idea how learning these tools would bring these books to life. I was in dreamland when i learned illustrator. Learning VECTOR was like someone had stuffed my head full of cotton candy...and now FLASH? So much fun!
I really hope that I can find a career that fully utilizes my talents and I wont stop CREATING my fun lil books.

I am now the proud owner of www.magicstorybook.ca, that combined with boomchickaboom.com (based on my "registered company" boomchickaboom creative), interactivestorybook.ca as well as gailmackenzie.ca, I am well on my way to taking over the internet!!! LOL

No comments: